[Mailman-Users] Editing rejection notice text when action to take for postings from non-members is 'Hold'.

James mylists2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:11:10 CEST 2005

Is it possible to send rejection notice text to non-members if action
to take for postings from non-members is 'Hold'?

I need to set this up because when non-member post is approved I want
their email address to appear in the FROM field. Otherwise I have to
forward emails on their belhaf and this is isn't as easy to manage,
and sometimes it causes confusion.

Mailman v2.1.5, MTA: Postfix v2.1.5, i686 GNU/Linux 2.4.18

Privacy options > Sender filters > Non-member filters
-------------------------------
List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted
<blank>
-------------------------------
List of non-member addresses whose postings will be immediately held
for moderation.
<blank>
List of non-member addresses whose postings will be automatically rejected.
<blank>
List of non-member addresses whose postings will be automatically discarded.
<blank>
Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit
action is defined.
HOLD