[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Poster Poster at aurora.cotse.net
Wed Jul 13 01:04:02 CEST 2005

William Wood said:
> mailman setup and working with postfix just fine, "except" for the
> archives..!?!
> I get a 404 error for the archives. anyone with any ideas?

Well it sounds to me like the archives don't exist. Are you sure that
you have Mailman creating them? If they do exist (just not in the
right location), then that's really weird. I had all kinds of trials
and travails setting up Mailman, but when I created a list and chose
to have it archived, everything was up and running without a hitch.

~Poster