[Mailman-Users] REQ: member list with nomail

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Tue Jul 12 20:01:21 CEST 2005

On 7/9/05 11:31 AM, "Daevid Vincent" <daevid at daevid.com> wrote:

> There should be a way under the "Membership Management... " section in the
> web UI to show all members who are set to 'no mail'. This way I can weed out
> users that are basically useless on the list.

But "no mail" users aren't necessarily useless *to the subscriber*.

They are, for example, a way to read the list at home but occasionally post
from a work account (assuming a list to which only subscribers can post).
I've been known to set some up behind the subscribers' backs, to cut down
moderation delays and workloads, when I see a pattern.

Nonetheless, I agree the GUI would be better with the option.

  --John