[Mailman-Users] Format to enter list of users with names

Mike Flaherty bmail at basspond.com
Tue Jul 12 15:41:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

I recently did this successfully while using two different formats.

In the Mass subscribe GUI, try either...

Format 1:
Firstname Lastname  <emailaddress at domain.com>

Format 2:
emailaddress at domain.com   (Firstname Lastname)

See Also (scroll down to "Populate List with Members")..

http://web.mit.edu/lists/mailman/quickstart.html

Mike