[Mailman-Users] Re-creating lost mailman archives from GMail account using Gmail API

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon Jul 11 13:35:22 CEST 2005

On Jul 11, 2005, at 19:42, Alias wrote:

> Now - without getting too much into the details of how the python side
> of things would work, does anyone know how I would go about
> re-creating the archives? [...] Or, better still, is there an existing
> script/utility/commandline switch that I could just run on a directory
> of email files?

The ~mailman/bin/arch script will rebuild the archives given the
messages in a standard Unix mbox format file.  (Run 'bin/arch --help'
for more info.  It will explain that typically the mbox will be in
the archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox )

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/