[Mailman-Users] mailman problems (Mac OSX Server 10.4.1)

Morgan R. Tamplin morgan at maggiescentres.org
Fri Jul 8 01:32:10 CEST 2005

Hello,
I'm having an odd problem with trying to set up mailman in 10.4.1
Server.  It won't.

All entries in the Server Admin Mailing lists window disappear when I
press save.  This happens whether or not Mail service is running.
This happens for the initial Mailman list and all others I try to add.

I've tried mailmanctl -s restart to clear any files that may be lying
about, but it doesn't find any.

Is there a script or something out there to restore mailman to its
defaults as if it had just been installed?

Any suggestions would be appreciated...
Cheers,
Morgan