[Mailman-Users] webinterface not activated?

Peter Quast p.quast at tu-bs.de
Wed Jul 6 10:00:19 CEST 2005

Hi there,
I am using an SuSE 9.3 System with the Mailman and Apache-versions that
came with it.
I´m not an experienced Linux and Apache user, but I think that I
configured Mailman and Apache correctly. I followed various instructions
on the internet, and Apache and Mailman both work. However, the
webinterface of mailman does not work. Upon start of the mailman, I get
following error message:
linsrv:/usr/lib/mailman # rcmailman start
Starting mailman (Warning: the Apache2 webinterface for Mailman has not
been activated!) done
I rechecked all the configuration files and did not find any mistake.
Does anyone know what to do?
Thanks, Defender