[Mailman-Users] Mailing list with HTML emails - how ?

Liviu liviu.feodorov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:50:32 CEST 2005

I know, HTML is bad, but I have a special situation. I want to setup a
mailman mailing list, and all my email is in HTML format (advertising
materials). I only send emails to my customers, that's all.

If if send an email to my test list, I receive only a text version. I
read some docs but I didn't find the solution for my problem. If
somebody has a mailman html enable mailing list, please offer me some
help.

Thanks,
Liviu