[Mailman-Users] ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Jan 28 22:46:02 CET 2005

I'm having problems which I have solved but in doing so I've identified
a problem in both Apple Mail and Mailman.  I found this post which
pointed me in the right direction:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-October/040337.html

After going through all my shunted files, I've isolated it to one
message send with Apple Mail with a PDF attachment.  The message
contains these surprising MIME headers (> quoted for safety):

> --Apple-Mail-1--377637739
>         filename*0="Software Application Enhancement For Metro's Urban Growth
>         Simula"; filename*1="tion Model.pdf"

This, I suspect, is the cause of the problem.  If Tokio or other MM developers
would like access to the .pck, I can provide it (but I'd rather not publish
it to the entire world).

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *