[Mailman-Users] Font customization in Pipermail archives

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Fri Jan 28 03:35:50 CET 2005

On Jan 27, 2005, at 00:36, Glen Low wrote:

> I can add things like Google Adsense code to the
> templates/en/article.html template, but as soon as I try to use FONT
> tags or STYLE tags, the archiver refuses to subsitute anything -- so
> my articles all end up with the % variables in them. Am I doing
> something wrong or is this a known problem?

Without more details, it is hard to say, but I suspect you are doing
something wrong.  I use the <STYLE> tag and CSS to mark up my pipermail
templates (including article.html) and it works as expected.

I think if the dictionary interpolation fails, HyperArch simply gives
up.  You might check your template again to make sure you've not
accidentally changed one of the dictionary keys.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/