[Mailman-Users] mailmanlistinfo without slash

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Thu Jan 27 19:00:47 CET 2005

> It looks like you may have changed DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN in mm_cfg.py.
> Does it have a trailing slash?

No, it doesn't - Should it?  If so, others don't have it either, e.g. this
is how I found things:

DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/cgi-bin/mailman'
PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/cgi-bin/mailman/private'
IMAGE_LOGOS         = '/images/mailman/'

Thus the first 2 don't and last one does.  Should they all have the trailing
slash?  (Actually I don't need the cgi-bin part, but I'll fix that later
after I get the basic problem corrected.)

> If this is the problem, after you fix DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN, you need to
> run bin/fix_url.py under bin/withlist to fix the list(s).

OK, I've added the trailing slash, run fix_url.py using withlist and
restarted Mailman, but everything is the same - The link still has
"listinfomailman" without the needed slash.  Any more ideas?