[Mailman-Users] Web interface not working

Johnny Dahlén johnny at temporalwave.com
Tue Jan 25 10:50:54 CET 2005

Hi

I have set up mailman on gentoo Linux and can't get the web interface
working. The cgi-scripts are running as reading information works ok, ie
I can log in, list subscribers, view all settings. But update doesn't
work. I change a setting, press submit, but the change doesn't show. I
can see no messenges in any of the logs as to what went wrong.

The system is running Mailman 2.1.5-r2, Gentoo 1.4.6, Apache 2.0.50.

Any pointers?

/Johnny