[Mailman-Users] Problems with Reply-All

Brian Fields bpfields at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:51:51 CET 2005

Hey all, I was wondering if there is anyway to prevent the reply-all
from going to the list address...

I've set up a newsletter address for a promotions company to promote
one of their clients... the mailing address is on the promotions
company's web account as opposed to the client's (they didn't have the
access to do that.) So they would prefer that any replies or questions
are sent to the company instead of to the list.

I've noticed that if someone chooses "Reply All", the chosen reply-to
email comes up, but so does the list address.  Is there any way to
prevent the list address from coming up, or is there anyway to set
mailman up so that if a non-admin/moderator sends an email it gets
fowarded to a different address?  Short of manually denying all
unwanted mails when people hit reply-all, I can't figure out anyway to
prevent the promotions companyand me from not having to mess with
moderating mailman.

Thanks  in advance for any help you can provide, sorry if this is the
wrong method for posing this question. :)

-Brian