[Mailman-Users] post not logged as 'posted' but appears in archives

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Thu Jan 20 23:35:45 CET 2005

I finally found some errors, in the syslog.
  postfix/smtpd[10144]: warning: connect to mysql server localhost: Too
many connections

This was trying to resolve aliases, etc and running into too many
connections.  I can understand how that may interfere with bounce
processing, but would it interfere with the sending of the list?  How
can I tell what's been sent and what hasn't ?

Anne Ramey