[Mailman-Users] newbie has archiving issues, Is anyone out there farmiliar with it?

rcf175 at netzero.com rcf175 at netzero.com
Tue Jan 18 01:46:33 CET 2005

Hi; I've recently switched hosting providers and my NEW host provides mailman lists, using plex 7.5.1. reloaded control panel...   Is anyone familiar with it?    If you are please help me...

You see my host provides web interface access and ftp thru shared hosting, but does NOT provide SSH or TELNET access.

 Now, I've setup a mailman list thru webinterface and it's ready to go. But before I start posting to this one-way news letter...

I'd like to know how I can delete/edit the archives that will be created???

I've asked my hosting provider but apparently he's just as new to this as I am.
He responded by stating that he's never used mailman mailing lists, and suggested I check the forums, so here I am,

can anyone help me?  Is there any other way besides ssh and/or telnet?

I know from the faq's that root may be an option but am clueless as far as that's concerned.

Please be gentle with me it's my very first time!!! Don't really know what I'm doing, just going nuts.
Been searching the archives as far back as 1998 and found nothing.  Please help!!!