[Mailman-Users] Stalled queue

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jan 16 17:49:27 CET 2005

José Zapata wrote:

>I still haven't figured out why the Mailman in queue gets stalled. Mailmanctl is running apparently with no problems but the in queue still doesn't empy. I have to stop and restart Mailman in order for the queue to run.
>
>Any ideas, please?

When it stops, is the IncomingRunner still running? Normally, in
addition to mailmanctl, the following qrunners should all be running.

ArchRunner
BounceRunner
CommandRunner
IncomingRunner
NewsRunner
OutgoingRunner
VirginRunner
RetryRunner

If any qrunners have stopped, the Mailman qrunner log (or the error
log) may have information.