[Mailman-Users] ImportError: No module named csq - mailman 2.1.5

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jan 16 17:41:27 CET 2005

effebi wrote:

>I installed mailman 2.1.5 about 2 months ago today i discovered an
>error on https://bootlog.info/mailman/listinfo, everything seems
>working ok, mail deliverying, admin page, subscriptions, etc..
>only listinfo..
>
>i googled and searched in FAQ but can't find anything, anyone can help me? :|
>
>thnx
>
>this is the error i get (on GNU/Linux Debian Sarge system):
>
>Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5
>
>We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
>If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what happened. Thanks!
>Traceback:
>
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/var/lib/mailman/scripts/driver", line 96, in run_main
>    main()
>  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 42, in main
>    listinfo_overview()
>  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 87, in listinfo_overview
>    mlist = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
>  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 128, in __init__
>    self.Load()
>  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 593, in Load
>    dict, e = self.__load(file)
>  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 566, in __load
>    dict = loadfunc(fp)
>ImportError: No module named csq‚]qƒUbounce_notify_owner_on_disableq„I01

It looks to me as if one of your lists/<listname>/config.pck (list
configuration) files is corrupt.

bin/check-db --all --verbose

might help you find which one. If the config.pck is bad, but the
config.pck.last is good, just copy the config.pck.last to config.pck.
Otherwise, you may need to restore from a backup or delete the list
and start over.

Even if the file is corrupt and can't be recovered, you may be able to
get useful information out of it with

bin/list_members and
bin/config_list or
bin/dumpdb