[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Stephanie stephanie.elsy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 02:13:33 CET 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:45:25 -0500, Jean-François Roberge
<jfroberge at agrosolution.com> wrote:

> 3- Is there a script to install orjust by creating the mailling every thing
> is all ready and  all i need is to put the subscribing page on my site?
> 4- HOw do you i put the subscribing page in my site?

If, as Mark suspects, you're using cPanel, then all you do is create
the mailing list in your control panel and then you'll see an Edit
link which will take you to the admin interface for your list and
there will be a link to the list home page, that's what you put a link
to on your website - like "to join my mailing list, go here" type of
thing.

One thing to keep in mind tho is that this list is mainly for server
admins involved with the actual installation and maintenance of
Mailman at the server level.  Your hosting company most likely takes
care of that for you and unless you have root access to the server,
you'll mainly be interested in how the list admin interface works
which is covered pretty well in the FAQ and of course, you can access
additional questions here.

P.S. It's also helpful to fill in the Subject on your emails with
something brief about your question, like "New to Mailman" or "How do
I (whatever)".

--
hth,
Stephanie