[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Jean-François Roberge jfroberge at agrosolution.com
Fri Jan 14 19:45:25 CET 2005

To whom it may concern
I'm at the time to develop my own web site.  In my control panel provided by
my hosting company, i see the mailling list option and they told me that
mailman is the supplier of this mailing list.

I would have some questions as am not used to web site  language.
1- Is a mailling is a list where i can put my self the adresses in and i can
send email to multiple adresses and the receivers  will see only his name or
the name of the mailling list instead  of all the adresses?
2- Is a mailling list is a list built by registration on my web page on a
page identified to join the mailling by  filling this....?
3- Is there a script to install orjust by creating the mailling every thing
is all ready and  all i need is to put the subscribing page on my site?
4- HOw do you i put the subscribing page in my site?

Regards,

Jean-François Roberge T.P.
Consultant
Agro Solution