[Mailman-Users] (Off topic - kinda) Postfix again

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Mon Jan 10 00:04:33 CET 2005

Hi!

On So, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:04:00 -0500, José Zapata wrote:
> Well, I'm trying again Postfix instead of Sendmail and hopefully all
> will work this time. However, I have one little problem. Even if
> Postfix is running and Sendmail isn't, when I check the queue with
> "mailq" the result I get belongs to the Sendmail queue.

Have you really installed both postfix and sendmail on the same server?

> Can you please tell me how to make the "mailq" command work with the
> Postfix queue?

Use the command

postqueue -p

Thats the same like mailq and it shows you the postfix queue. If you
want to use the mailq command, remove sendmail and install and
configure postfix properly.

--
Gruß / regards,
Christian Schoepplein <chris at schoeppi.net>