[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Postfix won't work

José Zapata jose.zapata at infonegocio.net.pe
Sat Jan 8 23:00:08 CET 2005

Hello

I'm currently using Mailman with Sendmail. After investigating a bit, I heard using Postfix would be better for performance (I have a 45000+ news list, announce only, with one message per day which is 70-90k in size). My server came with Postfix preinstalled, so I stopped sendmail and started Postfix. After reconfiguring Mailman with the correct user, I tried testing the lists. They don't seem to work at all. Every message I send to the list or the list owner seem to dissapear. The aliases are correctly set up, and Postfix is working fine as far as I can tell. I'm quite the newbie with Postfix and Mailman so I don't know what to do to diagnose the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Jose