[Mailman-Users] lost attachment/mime part on archive

Joshua, C.S. Chen cschen at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Jan 7 11:08:34 CET 2005

Hi all,
I recently enabled mailman for my institute's helpdesk, so that we can
view the archive for tracking. It works fine for us. I'm using mailman
2.1.5 + apache 2.0 (httpd 2.0.52 on fedora core 3).
Now I found that, a user requested for help, sending to
cchelp@(mydomain). the list members get the mail correctly. But when we
try to view the user's post at the archive page, all it's mime parts
were scrubbed. The archived message looks like this

[cchelp] Re: Personal database Qestion
Vicky Liao jhliao at (mydomain)
Fri Jan 7 10:20:15 CST 2005