[Mailman-Users] Tracking using Mailman

Chris Said chrissyboy2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:30:39 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm thinking of using Mailman to manage an email list but I need a
additional feature that isn't available as standard. I will be using the
system to send out a weekly email with information and some links to people
who have joined the list. However, I need to be able to track how many
people click through on the links and I need the process of setting up these
tracking links to be pretty quick and easy. I suspect I will need to use a
commercial option for this and of course don't mind paying for it but this
really is the only extra functionality I need and the only options I have
been able to find have so many other features and are hugely expensive. Some
small app that bolts on to Mailman would be perfect if it exists! I was
wondering if anyone here has any experience of a system that can do this
that they could recommend?

Many thanks for any suggestions you can make.

Kind regards,

Chris Said