[Mailman-Users] Endless authentication on private archives... cookies set...

Eric D. Nielsen nielsene at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 4 03:33:41 CET 2005

Neither of those FAQ entries nor any of the others in that FAQ seem to
apply.

I found about 4 posts in the mailing list, with similar problems, but
none had received any replies, save one asking about cookies;  when the
user responded that they had cookies set but still had the problem
there was no followup....

Eric