[Mailman-Users] No Moderated MSGS + No Attachment in Archives

Weldon BBS weldonbbs at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:55:05 CET 2005

i have 2 quick questions re Mailman 2.1.5

1) Using Mailman 2.1.5 how do i enable a "moderated list'. rrght now, my
messages are being sent without approval. i wish to be able to
approve/moderate them like in Mailman's older version 2.0

2) In the archive section, I cannot see the JPG attachment that thhe posters
are potisng with their messages. Only plain ASCII characters show up - no
JGP attachhement.

pls reply fast friends!

-Anila