[Mailman-Users] Filter replies that contain the digest

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Feb 26 13:40:34 CET 2005

At 3:18 PM -0500 2005-02-25, Chris Ericksen wrote:

>  I'd like to prevent users from replying with the entire digest in the
>  body of their email.  My initial impulse was to add a header to the
>  digest and filter on that header, but I wonder if there's a better way
>  to control this behavior using mailman.

	Short of adding code or making your maximum message size smaller
than your digest size (assuming you only send out the digest when it
exceeds that size, as opposed to sending it out daily regardless of
size), I can't think of any way that you could achieve this goal.

	If you come up with something, please let us know.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755