[Mailman-Users] Mailman error was emailed to user mailman

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Fri Feb 25 09:13:16 CET 2005

>    File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 497, >in __save
>      os.unlink(fname_last)
>OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:
>'/usr/local/mailman/lists/mailman/config.pck.last'

This error is occurring when Mailman is trying the save the current
configuration for the mailman list. It has saved it to a temp name and
now is trying to rotate the files - i.e. remove config.pck.last, and
rename config.pck to config.pck.last and the temp name to config.pck,
but its attempt to unlink config.pck.last results in the above.

See
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-January/041634.html
and the reply at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-January/041646.html
or see the following google search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=site%3Amail.python.org+%22errno+22%22+config.pck&btnG=Search

--
Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for Hi again,
	Thanks Mark, that was pretty much what I thought. I am

--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400