[Mailman-Users] Reply-to problem

Joakim Nomell jocke at nomell.se
Thu Feb 24 12:19:22 CET 2005

Hi all. I have switched on the filter on all my lists. I have only set it
to filter and convert HTML to plain text, all other settings are default.
In the general settings for all lists, I have set reply-to "this list"
instead of sender. I only want replies go to the list, not to the members
directly.

The rpely-to stuff worked just fine before I switched on the filters. But
now, some mails from the list don't have the reply-to-header. It looks to
me that mails that has been converted from HTML don't get the
reply-to-header. Others emails has the header. Are there any solutions on
this?

Thanks in advance.

Joakim Nomell     Phn: +46 70 771 31 00      MSN : joakim at nomell.nu
Unix engineer     Fax: +46 70 711 31 00      Web : http://nomell.se