[Mailman-Users] suspicious header

Con Wieland cwieland at uci.edu
Thu Feb 24 19:12:59 CET 2005

Hello

I have a user receiving the following:

     [Fwd: [OCLUG] Internship]

The reason it is being held:

     Message has a suspicious header

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I am assuming it's being caught because of the " [Fwd: "  but I am
unable to see where I can fix this. The list config is very vanilla.
Any help would be appreciated. I was unable to find anything in the FAQ

TIA
Con Wieland
UC Irvine