[Mailman-Users] FC3 RPM with htdig patches available.

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Feb 24 06:41:00 CET 2005

Dear Folks,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 08:42:57PM -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Nick Urbanik wrote:
> >
> >When I unpacked
> >tar xvzf /home/nicku/RPM/SOURCES/mailman-2.1.5.tgz
> >and applied the htdig patch, I found many things did not quite fit.
> >Is some other patch a prerequisite or do I just need to manually mess
> >with this to make it fit?
>

> Yes.
>
> Patch
>
> [ #444879 ] Archive indexer control to improve indexing
>
> is prerequisite to
>
> [ #444884 ] Integration of Mailman & htdig for archive search

Thank you.  I have now built an RPM for FC3 incorporating both patches
at http://nicku.org/ftp/contrib/mailman-2.1.5-30.fc3.1nu.src.rpm and
http://nicku.org/ftp/contrib/mailman-2.1.5-30.fc3.1nu.i386.rpm.  Am
about to test it.
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in