[Mailman-Users] Email management

Sam Bergin sam at macpcpros.com
Thu Feb 24 02:58:16 CET 2005

Hi group,
	New member, sorry if this has been asked before.  I'm looking to setup
Mailman on an OS X Server and pairing it to a full web front-end.  The
website is that of an association of some 8000 members, all of whom
will need to be automatically subscribed when we cut over to the new
system.  (We can add the current members thru the Mailman web
interface).  New members will need to choose desired lists during their
initial signup, and all members will need to be able to unsubscribe
from the website front-end as well.

So...can Mailman support complete email
subscribing/unsubscribing/administration by an administrator on behalf
of users?

Thanks!

Sam Bergin
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator