[Mailman-Users] Viewing Digests

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Feb 23 00:54:35 CET 2005

Christopher Jovais wrote:

>I'm new to the list and I've tried to find this myself through the
>FAQ and numerous other resources without success.  I administer a
>list (limited to web interface) and can't seem to view past or
>current digests or their content.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

You can't 'view' digests per se. The current list messages which are
being accumulated for the next digest are saved in mbox format in the
file lists/<listname>/digest.mbox. Once the digests are formatted and
sent, this file is removed. Since you are limited to web access, you
can't view this file.

If archiving is enabled for the list, individual messages are archived,
but not digests.