[Mailman-Users] temporarily disable list?

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue Feb 22 19:22:01 CET 2005

I am wondering what the preferred method for temporarily disabling a
list is? The owner wants to keep the list intact, but doesn't want to
receivve any of the Administrative stuff that may be sent to the list or
list owner while it lies dormant. The system folks also don't want to
receive messages that might result if the aliases file was commented out
or something like that.

I have thought of turning off bounce processing, commenting out the
aliases entry for the list, setting everyone to nomail, etc.

--
Christopher Adams