[Mailman-Users] Mailman / OS X server

Tery Griffin tgriffin at wsc.ma.edu
Tue Feb 22 01:38:54 CET 2005

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to know if there's what amounts to an Idiot's Guide to
getting mailman running on the OS X server? I understand from reading this
list that Apple modified mailman, so I assume even when I see similar
problems here the solutions might be different.

I'm an old techie, but tech work isn't my primary job anymore. I'm just
trying to get a small web server and mail list software running for my
academic dept. I haven't been able to find an OS X server equivalent of this
list and . . . well . . . I just can't get the mail lists to work.

TIA,
Tery