[Mailman-Users] auto-rejecting BCCs?

John Owens john_owens at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 21:36:48 CET 2005

I apologize if this is a current option and I just
can't find it ...

I have generic_nonmember_action set to Accept, since
we're using the list to have non-members as questions.

I receive spam on this list too that is BCCed. Every
mail I've seen on this list that has been BCCed has
been spam. Thus require_explicit_destination is set to
yes. What I can't find is how to reject this mail
automatically; instead it's held for approval for me,
and I'd rather it be junked immediately. Is there a
setting for this?

Mailman 2.15.

JDO