[Mailman-Users] Need to Store Message IDs in PostgreSQL DB

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 21 18:32:16 CET 2005

Felix E. Klee wrote:

>At Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:32:36 +0900,
>Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
>> You can create your custom handler module in Mailman/Handlers
>> directory and insert it in the GLOBAL_PIPELINE.
>
>Sounds like a good solution.  However, I'd like to store my handler in a
>different directory than "Mailman/Handlers".  Is this possible?  If so,
>how do I specify the path?

Without modifying code which you don't want to do, you have to have
your handler in Mailman/Handlers. What you can do is create a symlink
to your handler in Mailman/Handlers. The .pyc file will end up in
Mailman/Handlers, but this is not a problem in general since changing
the symlinked .py file will trigger a recompile.