[Mailman-Users] archives template help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 21 17:46:53 CET 2005

Brad Knowles wrote:

>	You will need to copy these to an "/en" subdirectory under
>/usr/local/mailman/lists/listname/.  Once copied there, edit the file
>to suit your requirements, and then I think you're going to need to
>stop and restart Mailman in order to get it to pick up the changes.

In the case of archive templates, you also need to rebuild existing
archives with bin/arch --wipe after editing the templates. See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.003.htp
for a bit more on rebuilding archives.

Also the above instruction will affect only the 'listname' list. You
can do it for the whole site by creating directories templates/site/
and templates/site/en/ and putting the edited templates there. See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp