[Mailman-Users] link to list is wrong in web interface

Ian Truelsen ian.truelsen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:17:42 CET 2005

I created a new list with newlist and when I go to administer it, the
link to it is created incorrectly:

http://www.ihtruelsen.dyndns.org:3874/mailman/www.ihtruelsen.dyndns.org/admin/49ers

Whereas, my test list mailman is admin-able with the following:

http://www.ihtruelsen.dyndns.org:3874/mailman/admin/mailman

This is what I have added to my mm config file:

# Put YOUR site-specific settings below this line.
MTA = "Postfix"
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST="ihtruelsen.dyndns.org"
DEFAULT_URL="www.ihtruelsen.dyndns.org"
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN="http://%s:3874/mailman/"
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL="http://%s:3874/pipermail/"
VIRTUAL_HOSTS.clear()
add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST,)

A lot of this has been added while chasing bugs, so I imagine that one
of these entries is the problem, but I can't figure out which. Any help?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com
AIM: ihtruelsen