[Mailman-Users] Re: mail not being sent/received

jpsota at gmail.com jpsota at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:49:05 CET 2005

>         You can't.  What you can do is configure your MTA to listen on
> all interfaces and IP addresses, and then whatever you get
> dynamically assigned will automatically be covered.  However, it may
> take your MTA some time to recognize a change in IP addresses, so you
> should stop and restart your MTA after every change in IP address.

I think we're getting somewhere... I'm only seeing the following line
from netstat that listens on 25:

tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

(I don't see tcp4 and tcp6 listed at all)

How do I change the sendmail configuration to listen to all traffic
coming to port 25?

Thanks again,
jim