[Mailman-Users] what gives?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Feb 18 08:46:53 CET 2005

sea23 at seasalt.org wrote:

>Yes, obviously NOT a security issue.  I was simply debunking the
>"hijacked browser" scenario and wanted to get to the bottom of it.

It seems we have gotton to the bottom of it thanks to your staying with
it and to Chuq and that is good.

The "hijacked browser" scenario was only suggested in the first place
because we were not understanding what you were reporting. Once we
understood that your subscribes were not being redirected, that you
were able to subscribe without any problem and that it was only after
posting that you got the confirmation from the other list, we
understood that it wasn't that kind of issue.