[Mailman-Users] gmail not getting own posts

David Morse dcmorse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:16:17 CET 2005

On my gmail account I have three subscriptions to mailman lists, all
on different servers, and on two of them I don't recieve copies of my
own posts, even though I've set the relevant option to yes:

] Receive your own posts to the list?
] Ordinarily, you will get a copy of every message you post to the list.
] If you don't want to receive this copy, set this option to No.
==Yes

The outstanding list that does send me my own posts is this list.
Does anyone know why?  At least one of the bad lists is using mailman
from debian sid 2.1.5-6.