[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] security heads up - path traversal with 2.1.5

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Feb 14 23:22:09 CET 2005

At 5:12 PM -0500 2005-02-14, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>  Wow Brad, I was just about to change this to read
>  mailman-security at python.org but you beat me to it by seconds. :)

	Mark had clued me in that someone had changed the
security-related pages at www.list.org, and that we should make the
same change to FAQ 1.27, which I did.

>  I have to agree with Chuq here.  I don't the extra text on the footers.
>  Can you please remove them?  It's just not information that every
>  message needs to carry.

	Given the above change, I didn't want to have to keep editing
this text every time something changes, so I had already cut the
added text down to one line, which references FAQ 1.27.

	Is that suitable?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755