[Mailman-Users] Restrict Mass Subscription

Jason Bertoch jason at electronet.net
Fri Feb 11 21:52:43 CET 2005

I want to grant my users the ability to administer their own lists via the web
interface on my Mailman 2.1.5 installation.  However, I would like to require
that invitations be sent out if they use the mass subscription feature.
Although I understand that with open source anything is possible, I would rather
avoid direct manipulation of the code in order to ease upgrades to future
versions.  So far, I have been unable to find an option in mm_cfg.py that does
what I want.  Can someone tell me if I'm overlooking a configuration option?

Thanks in advance,

Jason Bertoch