[Mailman-Users] Some Posts not getting through - Troubleshoot ing tips?

Bruce Best (CRO) bestb at lao.on.ca
Fri Feb 11 16:44:55 CET 2005

2.1.5; under "Non-Digest options", it says nothing about "Full
Personalization", there are only three options;

* nondigestable - "Can subscribers choose to receive mail immediately,
rather than in batched digests?"
* msg_header -  "Header added to mail sent to regular list members"
* msg_footer - "Footer added to mail sent to regular list members"

B.