[Mailman-Users] security heads up - path traversal with 2.1.5

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Feb 11 13:31:29 CET 2005

Chuq Von Rospach wrote on Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:48:23 -0800:

> If you own a business, and your customers start telling your employees
> when to take coffee breaks, would that upset you?

What's that got to do with Mailman or this list?

> that's the same issue as when users decide when to make announcements
> about mailman without consulting Barry.

All of what you are saying is based on false presumptions. There was no
announcement, this list is not an office owned by Barry and it's a
discussion list, not an announcement list.

We disagree. I don't see a point in continuing this conversation.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany