[Mailman-Users] Auto Subscriptions to Mailman list

Robert Haack haack at nclack.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 9 20:06:06 CET 2005

I don't have a script for this purpose only but what I have is a PHP
program that manages all of the users on my system and when I select a
user I see all of their information and a list of check boxes for all of
the different lists that this user could be subscribed to.  It could
probably be modified easy enough to allow user names to be input so that
you could do a mass subscription.  I have this program create a shell
script to subscribe the user using the command line programs.  It may
not be the most efficient way to do things but it works quite well for
our purposes.  If you need more info let me know.

Robert Haack
Programmer Analyst
North Clackamas School District #12
haack at nclack.k12.or.us