[Mailman-Users] Mailman consultant wanted

Anne Shroeder - Internet Society anne at isoc.org
Mon Feb 7 18:49:56 CET 2005

We are getting ready to migrate all our lists to a brand new machine at
our new rack at Qwest (they're currently outsourced), and because our
systems consultant has not worked directly with mailman installs before,
I'd like to hire a consultant to do this for us.  Moreover, I'd like to
have this person monitor the need for patches (preferably this would be
someone who runs a number of mailman lists/installations and tests
upgrades when they come out before implmenting on production servers),
and perform occasional troubleshooting on a consultancy basis.

If you can help us please email me privately with information on your
qualifications, availability, and rates. The machine is located in
Sterling, VA, but you need not be local.

Anne Shroeder
Webmaster, Internet Society