[Mailman-Users] -- web interface do not work any more --

William Daniau william.daniau at femto-st.fr
Thu Feb 3 21:34:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm running several lists on a server which run a SuSE9.0, everything
worked fine since today. I made the online update of mailman and then
the web interface does not work any more. Mailing lists do works but the
interface does not the only thing I have whatever I do is a page like
follows

--begin--

   Bug in Mailman version 2.1.2

     We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

       Traceback:

     We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Mailman experienced a very low level failure and could not even generate a
useful traceback for you.  Please report this to the Mailman
administrator at
this site.

--end--

And I obtain the same pages if mailman is running or not!

Any ideas for debugging this?

Thanks in advance.

William.

William Daniau                          Research Engineer
FEMTO-ST Dept LPMO
Tel : +33 (0) 381 85 39 69     Fax : +33 (0) 381 85 39 98
email : wdaniau at femto-st.fr