[Mailman-Users] mailman isn't sending the posts out.

Samuel Gabel samuel at haader.com
Thu Feb 3 08:16:01 CET 2005

Hi Bryan,

i am having more or less the same problem. I send messages to my lists,
they are given over to the wrapper/mailman. They are even archived, but
they do not get sent. Nothing in the MTA-logs. Just the bounces for the
subscribers get also filed in the smtp-failures log.
This is after a new install on SUSE OpenExchange, postfix as MTA.
I searched through the FAQ already, but i cannot find the answer.
Somehow i have the feeling it lies with the right hostname and so on,
but i am not sure.

Samuel Gabel

HAADER Group (Pty) Ltd
Tel/Fax: +264-61-220581