[Mailman-Users] How do I Customize the Monthly Reminder?

Bashir Ghandi bmghandi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 08:43:26 CET 2005

Hi there,

I am a Mailman mailing list owner, and I am trying to
cutomize the monthly reminder or at least append some
custom text to it, but could not figure out how.

I checked all the options on the List admin interface
but no clue.

Please note that I do have direct access to the
machine hosting the mailman, as I am only a mailing
list owner - so I have only the List Administrator's
Web Interface to work with.

Thanks a million in advance for your help.

Bashir.